NLNG support – Advisory Board
- The objective and role of the Advisory Board:
- To provide guidance and direction to the executive committee
- To provide strategic advice in line with the organisational direction
- To act as an advocate for the network among the leadership team
- To coach/mentor NWin leadership team and support effective succession planning for the network.
NLNG support – Management Committee
One (1) member of the Management Committee shall be a nominee of the Executive Management of NLNG; who will serve for 2 years. Others (at least one per location) will be elected for a period of two years, but may be re-elected at NWin’s AGM.
Support from External partners
- Professional Women Engineers arm of NSE
- NLNG RA Ladies Association